Sunday, December 25, 2011


Once crowned Miss Teen 2011, Cao Thanh Thao My was "packed" into the City. What about you Linh Rin  after attending the final night of competition "Star Fashion 2011" is also always stay in Saigon. Last Christmas, her two best friends who were with Hanoi in Vietnam to go out there! Together they asked me why 2 you that it is in City Light:





Rin and My Linh Thao is now in Vietnam.

Hello you two beautiful she was! Rin and My Linh Thao can share the second reason you are not in Saigon?

Linh Rin : Rin reason to Saigon and stayed a long time because Rin wanted to learn the environment, friends and way of working, way of life here. That will help Rin is the right decision on his own path.

My Talk: I decided to "southward" because I see Saigon is an ideal environment for his future career.Said it was pretty big for his little old, but I think that this is a very easy time acquiring new ones, the professional knowledge to gradually improve themselves.

Stop in Saigon was long, so the more you have to go out there yet?

My Talk : First Time to Saigon, My show quite crestfallen, from culture, cuisine and climate to the street with a lot of other features Ha Noi. But after some time familiar, Thao My love to see Saigon, especially Southern food. In my free time, I usually ride with her ​​own Spirit vi vu all over Saigon, Notre Dame went to take pictures, movies, shopping ... One thing that surprised her was in Saigon has many churches, the right to Christmas decorations everywhere so beautiful! And where is that his most impressive Tan Dinh Church is located on Hai Ba Trung Street - the church was painted pink all very poetic!

Linh Rin : Rin went pretty much as before My Rin was almost a month to get the motor to Rin or order "blindly" go play. Rin is now under way decent then that! Rin sat like most coffee pans because I feel like sitting lemon tea in Hanoi Cathedral so. Like the U.S., Tan Dinh Church Rin liked it extremely cute pink with white paint that love Rin (laughs).










They saw me and My Linh Thao Rin seems very close game, on Facebook and all your photos with two out. So time in Saigon two memories do you have fun together?

Linh Rin : Rin know My words are still at the Miss Teen America. First Impressions of My Rin with a good girl and quite a personality like Rin (laughs). Rin and then My mind is pretty much the intention of the two children. Two children go out and "where both" again, the two sisters "stick" to get married during the day only. Now the mother of Rin are welcome Noel Saigon with Rin and some of you also play with Rin in Saigon, I saw joy to so many people then.

My Talk : I know each other and she Rin on the final day in the North Miss Teen contest. From the moment his head and she felt the same about many things and throughout the competition, she was always watching Rin, for his support and many useful tips. I always regarded her as his sister Rin. Sometimes people have misunderstood that she was the sister of his Spirit as the two sisters go well together that stick!Recently, everyone has their own work should also less common Linh, until yesterday just met like that back then "stick" to get married all day!

Christmas this year, the organization you like?

Linh Rin : Before you decide to stay in Saigon, Noel told Rin was very happy here. People will flock to Notre Dame Cathedral. Perhaps the bustling atmosphere has only just looked happy then! Rin has welcomed Noel with her ​​mother and friends, people go to eat, take pictures, talk ... happy mind!

My Workshop: This is my first Christmas away from home. Spirit also has her mother to come to Saigon to pick up Noel with her, but her mother, then fly to Hanoi on the morning of day 24. Perhaps this is what makes you sad in this Noel. I just turned 24 Evening Cathedral and soak up the Christmas atmosphere with everyone.

The two of you are determined to work in the media, so what you have planned for next year?

Linh Rin : Rin Next year it will embark on the MC and will have the certainty of learning their profession.Everything was new to Rin Rin trying to learn, to communicate with new friends.

My Talk : Of course I have a lot of planning as well as plans for next year. But now I need time to settle and get used to new life and then to embark on the implementation of their plans. My discussion will be revealed after applying the Normal Version!











Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List