Japan contributed to four names on the list 10 cities with the most expensive cost of living in this world, according to calculations by ECA International, a position which belongs to Tokyo.
ECA International is a consulting company known for providing the data reflect the quality of life, cost of living in over 400 locations worldwide. The company recently announced the list of most expensive cities in the world, based on the average cost of living. Accordingly, if you are in Manhattan (USA) and a bottle of beer that costs 7 USD is too expensive, then you should know that in Tokyo, the price per share target of more than 10 USD.
1. Tokyo (Japan) . Tokyo still held the highest position in the ranking of most expensive cities in the world. According to statistics, the average price of a movie ticket here is about $ 24.86, lunch costs $ 21.05, two eggs cost $ 5.38 and a bottle of beer costs $ 10.56.
2. Oslo (Norway). This city is ranked sixth in the rankings in 2010, and this year jumped to No. 2. Cost of living here through the roof, concrete, movie tickets are $ 19.36, lunch is roughly $ 46.13, two eggs cost $ 8.68, a bottle of beer cost $ 14.37.
3. Geneva (Switzerland). This city last year was ranked No. 8, this year has jumped to No. 3. Specific cost of living in this city: $ 20.94 ticket, $ 38.89 lunch, $ 9.62 two eggs, a bottle of beer $ 10.58.
4. Nagoya (Japan). In 2010, Nagoya is a city cost of living things in the world 3. Prices are detailed in Nagoya: $ 23.56 ticket, $ 20.38 lunch, $ 3.87 two eggs, a bottle of beer $ 12.22.
5. Zurich (Switzerland) . This city in 2010 stood at No. 7, No. 5 moved up this year. In Zurich, the average ticket price is $ 21.23, lunch $ 33.77, two eggs $ 8.2, $ 10.79 a bottle.
6. Yokohama (Japan) . In this city, the average price per movie ticket is $ 23.37, lunch $ 19.36, two eggs cost $ 2.77, a bottle of beer is $ 7.41. The city last year was ranked No. 4.
7. Bern (Switzerland). The average price of a movie ticket in the city of Bern is $ 19.69, lunch $ 28.66, two eggs $ 9.25, $ 8.44 a bottle. In 2010, the city ranked No. 10.
8. Stavanger (Norway). in 2010, the city ranked at number 9. The average price of a movie ticket in this city is $ 17.83, lunch $ 32.72, two eggs cost $ 8.5, a bottle of beer costs $ 13.76.
9. Basel (Switzerland). Last year, the city of Basel is ranked 11, this year ranked higher. The average price of a movie ticket is $ 20.94, lunch $ 31.5, two eggs cost $ 9.04 and a bottle of beer costs $ 10.78.
10. Kobe (Japan) . Kobe City ranked fifth last year, last year ranked in the top 10. Average price of a movie ticket here costs $ 23.49, $ 18.12 lunch price, two eggs cost $ 3.29, a bottle of beer is $ 9.79.