Tuesday, December 20, 2011


It was an emotional scene in the film's first Japanese Korean beauties.

In episode 7 of the movie Me and My Star's 99 Days aired on Fuji today 4 / 12, Kim Tae Hee attention by locking lips with screen actor Hidetoshi Nishijima. In the film, overseas Korean female movie star plays Han Yoo Na also played by Nishijima Kohei Namiki - Yoo Na hired bodyguards in the room is 99 days. During this period occurred the love story between them.
Kim Tae Hee Japanese amateurs passionate kiss
Images in the latest episode of Me and My Star's 99 Days.
In this new episode, Yoo Na show sex with Namiki in Korean: "I think I love you", then suddenly kissed that guy Namiki bodyguard stunned because not keep up with what was happening.
Kim Tae Hee Japanese amateurs passionate kiss
Kim Tae Hee you passionate kiss in the movie.
Me and My Star's 99 Days is the first Japanese film of Kim Tae Hee should be special attention.Before shooting "hot" this, netizens left comments: "This is a movie I watched just because Kim Tae Hee", "So the two of them will come together, the story has lasted a long time" "I want Nishijima will more actively", "Kim Tae Hee is very pretty" ...
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List