Sunday, December 25, 2011


The singer said his confidence in competition "singer's favorite" the Zing Music Awards in 2011 because this award is voted by the audience.

She explained why when many people believe that she would withdraw from self-nominated "Singer prospects" of the solution for the Green Wave advance Minh Hang has the gamut?
- Not true, I've been nominated singer prospects two years ago. If you want I just wish I won this from the first year and then, when I was still new. Now I think I was too old to receive this honor. I also sing almost 5 years now that his receipt of the truth ... very funny.
So knowing I was nominated in this list I would retreat to make that position for a young singer and a new step to the job, which is why the first. Monday is the night that I did not arrange the time for performing that day got stuck schedule by then. No story Minh Hang said she would be last to retreat.
Dong Nhi: 'Confidence racing with Minh Hang'
- Do you think anyone deserves this award?
- If selected, I will vote for Van Mai Huong. I think she deserves. But the sisters are Minh Hang this year, is understandable and nothing to talk much. She works longer than my art, but as an actor. In this year's singing is active Minh Hang Minh Hang, so the nomination is very reasonable.
- She often slipped into last-minute solution. Last year she slipped Zing Music Awards, this year the Green Wave. It seems you do not have connected with the prize?
- As someone who works in the field of art, I need all the awards, from large to small. In fact, the effort spent with his job, I always wanted her to achieve a worthy way, I feel that the award honor.
This award is voted that the journalists, I think how they voted for her like that, I have no idea. As said from above, I feel if now receive this award because I did not deserve getting old.
Dong Nhi: 'Confidence racing with Minh Hang'
- She continues to confront Minh Hang in category "Women are the most popular singer" at Zing Music Awards - categories by audience vote. This time you have the confidence to overcome?
- I am also confident because I've devoted audience with his music products in the past. Coming to this race, I think is very fair, but to wait at the last minute to see who won the hearts of the audience more time. I fully believe in this award because it is statistically by Zing ID and phone messages.
From past to present I have no idea calls for fans to vote for their message. I never did like that. I know my audience is mainly fans of pupils and students, but students where they get money for his message than. But I do not know they still regularly for my message, I do not ever request message for his fans. Every time taken as bad about me and myself to try harder.
Looking back at the past year, what makes you happy and not?
- I feel quite satisfied with his effort, what I did was set out. But there was also largely successful in consultation with parents. When changing the image or make a new project, I consulted my parents. I do not know what parents think about the maturity of his daughter, but I saw my parents always assured of his walk. My parents who are many years old but very young mind, she could hear his music as the young singer Noo Phuoc Thinh , The Men , Minh Hang, Bao Thy ...
- Pointing to her mature image, but many have not seen such a makeover?
- I can not say to a mature adult is even. I am directed to this picture and I prove it every day on every music product. It's a process, an effort. I'm preparing to step into the age of 24, I can not fast forever child, skirt flare and teen singing songs. Many audience favorite pictures of my teen, but if I do not change, I remain a teen singer. I changed to staying true to his age, not improperly forced to live with her.
Dong Nhi: 'Confidence racing with Minh Hang'
Dong Nhi: 'Confidence racing with Minh Hang'
- Exit pictures teen singer, so that public confidence East Children's boyfriend, confident with the romantic scenes in the MV?
- I do not think they are doing what adults are doing that. As a work of art before doing something I have to think very carefully, because it is double-edged sword. Good at this time, but at other times it affects their image.
The picture that you mentioned is sensitive, I have no big deal. It fits with the song and not too ridiculous. Of course, the direction in the image of mature thought to be the more sexy, but I want to build yourself a dynamic young woman, not to go in the direction of sexy, sexy young singers today .
- Her difficulty to close intimacy with another star, which may be the reason she always chose her boyfriend - singer Mr. Cao Wins in all of his music video ever?
- I really do not want to answer questions about romance. If I say it people will think I get chatting to trendsetters I do not want pictures. If I answered your way everyone would tell me to lie, not real life.Talking too much about him Wins e would be boring.
I only briefly this time, Mr. Cao Thang is my friend's important in life and work. We found the food that you close together, why not choose another? Victory is to capture the psychological character pretty fast so I'm always confident when he was invited to participate with his acting.
- Many artists feel pressured when public love story, recent interview she said that her not being a public nuisance when romance?
- In recent years people have asked me about the relationship with Mr. Cao Thang. I feel lost privacy.I also felt very tired after being questioned repeatedly romance. Because everyone's mind, love story of the artists are often very complex, changing lovers like changing clothes, so I'm afraid to talk about it much.
- Her parents support Mr. Cao Thang romance?
- My parents always respect the decision of the children. In romance, then my parents never interfere.With my personality, her parents believe her daughter will find good people. I love hard and honestly, do not build yourself a perfect image. With love I want a sustainable, they must trust each other.
- The manager of the sisters - Behind The comparison musician she and Tim Titus hotgirl, that her good, obedient, while the stubborn mind and "not good". She saw stars?
- I am very happy to commend his good Dang Phuong. I think working together is not to promote her self. Anything put out, we often sit together to offer a meeting to discuss how to best deal. Fortunately, after years of work, we understand each other's character, which facilitates the long-term cooperation.
About Tim Titus, I was very sad when it all happened so, I have little chance of working with the Center. About the situation, the mind is more like me. Maybe by the time he Phuong and Tam are not aware of each other, Tam left the company. I am very sad.
Dong Nhi: 'Confidence racing with Minh Hang'
-Stature she more sexy, you have any special diet?
- I do not diet. I eat enough and exercise regularly because I know that if your diet is not healthy to work. Every day I go online in late may eat more but my body is firm, not to be obese than their energy load.
Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List