Thursday, May 12, 2011




This woman has been married 12 years, gave birth to two daughters and six sons, is said to mom "lucky" one Taiwan. Ms. Lai Zhen Ni in Hsinchu, said her son is his first in 6th grade, while her youngest daughter was 10 months old. However, as expected, later this year will give her first born child 9. "Maybe I can beat my mom," she joked and said that his mother (46 years) gave birth to her first child at 17. "My mother had 11 children, the gap between my oldest and youngest is 24 years old. My youngest boy is even smaller than my first son 3 years old," Lai said, laughing.

29 tuổi, mang bầu đứa con thứ 9
Lai mothers and their families.
When the news she was pregnant again, she was principal of elementary school children asked him Meihua first shocked, "Really?". 6th grade boys, but the daily struggle to look after this flood depressed children responded, "Yes, my mother was four months pregnant. We're going to have a baby again. Actually, I'm tired." Ke Yong Peng husband once said that doctors recommend sterilization, but he declined a inks. Farmer insisted: "The children are the gift of God, should leave everything to follow nature."

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List