Sunday, May 8, 2011



Wafah Dufour, niece of the leader of Al Qaeda boss Osama bin Laden, has appeared on GQ media trap of the U.S. in the form of sexy, hot.
Wafah Dufour dressed in feathers lined with GQ magazine. Photo: AP.

Wafah Dufour - a model and singer - the daughter of his brother through his father Yeslam with Bin Laden. In the pictures published in GQ in the U.S., she was wearing underwear made ​​of ostrich feathers and lying in a bathtub full of bubbles.
American born, Wafah Dufour said she is American, and completely away from his uncle. "People contact me with that man, I had no involvement at all," Dufour said.
According to BBC , 26-year-old model decided to switch to their mother after the events of 9/11/2001. She lived in Saudi Arabia - the birthplace of Bin Laden, until age 10, before moving to Geneva, Switzerland, and returned to the U.S..
She said she has never met anyone in the Bin Laden family, including his father."There were about 400 people with ties to him, but they are in Saudi Arabia, so nobody will be involved at all. I was the only one here."
Wafah Dufour picture in the bathtub on the GQ magazine. Photo: AP .
Her father and Osama bin Laden are two of 50 children of Mohammed bin Laden - an immigrant who in Saudi Arabia and Yemen as a tycoon in the construction industry.
When the terrorist attacks of 9 / 11 happened in the U.S. and uncle by the conspirators, Dufour was in Geneva, Switzerland. She said: "I am extremely scared and crying when they saw it. Like someone is bombing your city and I want to go home immediately."
"I was born in America, and I want everyone to know that I'm American. And I want people to understand is that I like everyone else in New York. To me, that's my home," Dufour said.

Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List