Thursday, October 27, 2011


A man in the poorest state of India has become the first person to win $ 1 million prize, in the program who are millionaires Indian version.

Sushil Kumar, a computer operator cum tutor in the eastern Indian state of Bihar, has brought home the top prize of famous game shows Kaun Banega Crorepati yesterday. "I send my most sincere congratulations to Sushil, his family, his wife and all friends who have supported him, "MC program and a Bollywood film star, Amitabh Bachchan, said.
'Slumdog Millionaire' a reality in India
The moment of Sushil Kumar wins in the program who are millionaires Indian version.
According to BBC, Kumar won his repeated story of the blockbuster won eight Oscars, Slumdog Millionaire (Slumdog Millionaire). "Even in the most impracticable dreams, I never thought I would do this," the winner said. 27-year-old man has married five months ago and made ​​no more than 150 USD per month.
Sushil Kumar is the brother of Sudhir Kumar said, I've prepared yourself before participating in this program. Meanwhile, the winner said, won 1 million dollars is not too difficult as people imagine.
"I did not prepare anything special for this game. It is the knowledge I have learned. Anyway, the question of the program is similar to the questions in our examinations, "Kumar said.
"First of all, I would build a house for themselves and then help you business. I also love reading, so I will buy many books, a library and read a lot, "Kumar said the plan to use the bonus amount.
Sushil Kumar is himself a keen watch the millionaire who is the Indian version and also a fan of the host Amitabh Bachchan. Therefore, the program has been a dream come true for him.
'Slumdog Millionaire' a reality in India
Amitabh Bachchan has been met MC was a dream come true with the winner.
"To meet Amitabh Bachchan is a happiness to me. I love watching him on TV. The moment I met him, I touched his feet and hugged him. Even if I did not win any awards, I was at least hugging him and that's what I'll never forget, "Kumar said.
Led by film star Amitabh Bachchan, Kaun Banega Crorepati (Who are millionaires) is one of the television programs most popular attraction in India, with big prize money this season. Kumar's program will be aired on 2 / 11 to.
Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List