Monday, September 12, 2011

The dark days of 09/11/2001, age 11 Hannah Gilbey, was a student. It took several days, she was accepting the fact that her father had died when the twin towers collapsed because the hijacking attacks.
Terrorism 11 / 9 to give Americans more consequences. With relatives of the deceased, they must continue to live in situation to lose a father, husband, his brother. As the lucky survivors, mental wounds they will not be easy to erase.
Last week took his message was lost
That day, Hannah Gilbey eagerly ran home to show off about their new school. The near her grandmother so she ran to her house and caught the eye laments her anxiety.
That day, Paul Hannah's father is working in the twin towers collapsed, she was attacked by pirates. The father of Hannah dear forever to go from there and it takes many weeks, she was accepting the fact that the flat.
Now, Hannah was a mother, and on each occasion to 11 / 9, nostalgia becomes father has destroyed more than ever in her lap. She said: "When I think about my father saw dust. Very shortly afterwards, I often have nightmares that I fell from the sky down. I woke up, who was drenched in sweat and realized that it was only a dream. "
'Every time I think about the announcement is seen dust from the towers'
Hannah and her beloved father.
Hannah choked to share: "That day, after I returned home to my grandmother, her face pale white, but she said that if the escape tower that person is my father. I do not think my dad was injured, so I ran out to the street to see friends I have run out not playing as usual. But no one, all of which are glued to the TV. I think parents have a missed call from the U.S. this morning and I still believe my father would be safe. "
Days later, Hannah is 39-year-old believes that his father worked on the 84th floor of the tower are still alive. Hannah's mother told her to continue attending school normally. To school, she spontaneously told him you heard about a father, that he is still alive. Do you hear is the map finished immediately called Hannah lie and run away. Hannah did not understand why, just that quiet. Until long after, she understood that her beloved father was gone forever.
Memories flooding back with every parent. Although his parents divorced, but her father, Hannah has devoted his special love for her daughter, visiting her regularly. The rope was strong emotions even when her father to New York to work.
According to the feelings of the father, Hannah still choked up: "Now I have a child. My mother said that when I was born, his father was holding me and crying. I hope my father streams where gold touched so with the birth of my daughter. I named the baby is Daisay, nickname of my father, to feel my father still alive inside.
It is not my concern to find his father's body in the rubble. One year after the attack, I get a little ash. I still hold some ashes, and after the 10th anniversary this year, I will kick ash into the sea. My father loved the sea. "
The eyewitness
George Sleigh, 73, from England. On 11 / 9 the dark, he was quickly and thankfully out of the 91-storey north tower when the pirates attacked the building. He said: "I'm on the phone, looking out the window and saw the plane hit the top of the building. The whole tower shook and everything in the office down the spiritual shackles. I tried to escape and dense smoke began. None of us thought that the building would collapse. "
'Every time I think about the announcement is seen dust from the towers'
Mr. George and the present day 09/11/2001.
When George took to the streets, the South Tower collapsed, injuring his right leg. While running, the image of him is recorded. He still held the bag of dark days, and he said had saved his pocket, which serves as fodder sure the glass flying that day.
Mr. Jerry Reilly also did not realize when I saw his picture dusty after the twin towers collapsed. He looked carefully at the photo and realized the pen where he set the pocket.
'Every time I think about the announcement is seen dust from the towers'
Mr. Reilly on 9/11/2001 and present.
He still remembers the terrible days, when people ran out, he and other colleagues are trying to run down into the area just to try to rescue the victims. 343 of his colleagues, the heroic firefighters, fallen. Now he is managing a pub and not to let customers know who he was and what tasks in the 11 / 9, simply because he did not want to repeat the old story was painful.
He stressed that a long time after that terrible day. Now he does not want to go back where that happened that terrible tragedy, because when he smelled the new concrete, all the memories back as returned.

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List