Friday, September 23, 2011


Said the decision to retire from showbiz a sudden CAH, supermodel said she was tired and more importantly to prevent the body from the hammer ax opinion.

Vu Thu Phuong, 'Count me in as the non-market'
- Why The decision to retire from the catwalk and film career at the time still at the top?
- People say my number is the number of non market, I also said I could afford enough strength to fight. Say so, but my life is not alone in Vu Thu Phuong, but also their families, also has relatives. I love, respect them, so I think they should be responsible for all. The base is probably showbiz now unsuitable for Vu Thu Phuong again.
- The thought long before making this decision?
- I take more than a year to think and actually, I also wonder a lot and many times tears. But I also do not allow myself to continue to be ones opinion ax hammer again. I do not think I deserve to be like that and perhaps it would be appropriate to stop me.
- Family is the first reaction of her decision?
- Actually there was some mixed reviews when I decided to like this but I was thinking very carefully. More than a year, I contemplate a lot. Many sleepless nights because of the concerns but I believe its the right decision.
Your friend, someone expressed regret, some people are sad, people are agreeing. But most people respect my decision.
Vu Thu Phuong, 'Count me in as the non-market'
Vu Thu Phuong, 'Count me in as the non-market'
- If you now have a unique fashion show, we can say is there a hundred years, would like to invite participants performed the method you think?
- I think I will participate in the role behind the scenes (laughs) was to appear on the catwalk I could not.
- The comments about the younger generation model now?
- The children who form today's youth have many opportunities, more competition so they can quickly molt into a more professional model. But besides that, if you want a real location, I think you should find the "I" for their own
- The face model that is the most potential?
- Actually I have not seen any dramatic face but I believe in the future, many flowers bloom will not really flaunted.
- The public considered this generation model size, stature than the generation of method but also a lot more hours. The choice to think of great help in my career path is a wise decision of such long legs?
- I think the show has been a strong position primarily due to the ability of each one. If not, then more capable of great help and very hard to shine. You do not know anything, would the show, you get the response of the audience? I'm lucky to get the help of giant trees in his job as the men, now you go ahead.
- From start to now, she had received an indecent proposal does not?
- It is important to their lives and how they behave as one would treat with him like that. Sure because I was so strong, so tough no one dares to let go of rude suggestions to me at all.
- Back about the job, quit focusing on the art of fashion, method can share a little about her fashion style is not?
- I prefer the elegant, quietly. Besides, I think, in every situation, the event must also know their options, how to combine the right clothing to not feel lost in that environment.
Vu Thu Phuong, 'Count me in as the non-market'
- Do you ever dream that one day her fashion line will be known as Gucci or LV ...?
- I think it is the dream of everybody is doing because that brand is so successful brands worldwide. Vu Thu Phuong said if want to be like them, there would be many people think I'm dreaming. But if the dream is far from a dream where little is guilty? (Laughter) It is these dreams that help me have more energy, spirit to strive for.
- Vu Thu Phuong is not a huge fan of luxury?
- Being faithful is not it also rather amorous. I think the map name products often have a lot of value is not in the money that is expensive or cheap methods, how to produce them. It requires very skillful artisans, sifted and brought all the secrets of fine art.
Now I spend my map of the brand to 95%. I think I was able to design and produce products that satisfied their need not to purchase more items outside again. When wearing the costume itself, I also received many compliments from friends and relatives. So I'm increasingly confident that it is not necessarily the brand was so famous that his beautiful new world, to better yourself.
Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List