Thursday, September 22, 2011

"I think people will look back to see me perform. Story lip was an accident due to circumstances", hotgirl in "Programming for the heart" to share the song so sung scandal, revealing lip sync .
- How does she feel being assigned nickname "beauty lip"?
- I am very sad and painful, but I think people will look back to see me perform. It was just an accident due to circumstances, I do not want to explain further.
She appeared little since the scandal lip , she is fleeing from there to?
- I do not shirk. I still take place normally and there are many programs invited me to face. If anything, I do not want the image to appear spread by the press that has nothing to say it very bland.
She is known as a hotgirl, "a step on the back" after the success of the crocodile god role. But she could not confirm his professional singing, rather like those soliciting favors impeachment on the plane , suspected case in love with Phuong Khanh , this is a new lip ... influence of her beautiful pictures. What do you think?
- I think the "song of the river is sometimes" not much happened to their creation. I learned to accept and overcome. I received few Dance Dance in the heart Programming and TV audiences love, which is most fortunate. But other problems are unfortunate. I had a long career, spanning path going forward, I'm young and have much time to assert itself. We can not conclude now I have not done anything.
Quynh Nga, 'sad beauty lip list'
Over the past couple of the "scandal", a teenage girl had her day as more mature in thought and life like?
- I'm mature and much larger. I know life is not just all pink. And the way you go is not always smooth, there will be storms and tornadoes that you broke down and I can stand up or not is important. But all that experience has helped me grow stronger.
After the album "Beauty" is not appreciated, vol 2 of her album release will be prepared about how to improve voice and images?
- I think the album Beauty is the first test. Since then, I draw a lot of experience and orientation are for their music. To say vol 1 failed because I did not go quite right place and surprised many of the songs I sang, they asked me to sing again. I will not say anything, but people just try to hear the upcoming album, I have been practicing a lot not to betray the audience as well as wasted effort in the past year.
pointing to pictures sexy, seductive. She confidently about how beauty and fitness?
- (Laughs) I find myself easily visible, easy to attract people. As for confidence, I think, if not confidence, not by art. There are many rumors that Quynh Nga had to face the knife within a beautiful and sexy but I've heard so much then. I just wanted to say that I am satisfied with the beauty heaven has given.
Quynh Nga, 'sad beauty lip list'
She had intended to "pull pin" for longer?
- Of course everyone wants to have a high and long legs free man, but what is the exciting new manna.I wish also higher, longer legs, but must be natural. I did not think to pull my leg for very shy, very afraid of pain. Moreover foot dragging done not represent the difficult dance moves. I accept as the present.
- T you are of great speculation in oil and gas back to finance as well as album sales of real estate and cars. It's nowhere like?
- Back rumors à? If sponsors do album, perhaps just three months, I have the album, nothing more than a year to complete. I went online a month and save for a song and go coordination songs, filming is time-consuming and costly. And hundreds of other things to worry anymore, I will do eventually. As I am independent, I respect what you do that. I sing and the little savings she bought the land which I sent to them, but the car was purchased by my savings, great country does not have to buy both.
story of her love and Khanh Phuong until now is still a question mark. The mezzanine cover has led to many doubts this is PR moves?
- Do people think it is a question mark and fill the mezzanine. Why can not they simply think that we work together and see where should the new long-term cooperation. I think a female singer with a male singer very hard to avoid rumors created by public opinion. In Vietnamese showbiz is full of rumors like me and The Men.
But according to sources close friends from her, the relationship between you and The Men 2 this year is love. Why did you just want to hide?
- Those concerned about privacy do not want to talk to, not smart people tell me to bring back the PR. I do not hide because I like everyone, I do not like private conversation brought dissected in the press.
Quynh Nga, 'sad beauty lip list'
But every once in Saigon, you have to visit their parents and vice versa The Men The Men are also very pleased her parents?
- Yes, I am very fond of his parents Method. Two grades are very good and gentle. Sometimes the Male Artist, I have visited over two orders of health and no wonder. And his method when I was two orders of calling and asking interested to see what we do. The I and I worked together for so long, through visiting the parents of each other's common sense. Anh Phuong is also my parents' trust and affection.
The "Programming for the heart", she has not returned to the screen. She plays under pressure because so successful crocodile god or whatever reason?
- That was a deeper reason, but because I'm too busy. Last time, I would like to return to the screen but the album is not complete so I do not want to have done this in the jump over the other. I want everything perfect and certainty.
She wants a role like at age 20?
- I want to try on many roles. The more difficult the more I want to challenge the efforts and determination.
Quynh Nga, 'sad beauty lip list'
Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List