Thursday, September 29, 2011


Property can form a nice rich experience, Truong Thanh Nam is hope in the arena of Vietnam Manhunt International 2011 the most prestigious world.

Nam Thanh Truong confident 'bring bells at overseas'
Today (28 / 9), Truong Thanh Nam will leave Manhunt International contest held in Korea in 2011.
- Your feelings after receiving an invitation from the unit attended nominated Manhunt International 2011?
- Manhunt International is an arena of the "fine men" in countries around the world, a prestigious competition. When you receive an invitation from the unit nominated, I am very happy and surprised.The feeling was still happy in my lightheadedness although the test date was near. I think this feeling is if someone else in my position would feel like.
- Since receiving the invitation, you have the time to prepare anything for "bearing ring at overseas" is?
- Every day, I woke up early and spend two hours of physical exercise. I think if there is a good form will help you feel more confident and positive impression in the competition. On the catwalk, I spend time every week practicing with his advice and Jade Love my manager. Two people who led me to create facial expression and mental state that keeps true to the panel confidence as well as candidate countries.
Besides, I spend time to learn the country, people and culture of South Korea, where I will have a half month stay while attending this competition. In particular, I have to cultivate more Korean and English to facilitate the activities and interactions with candidate countries and audiences here.
I also had the same mother bought embroidered pieces with bold patterns and cultural identity of Vietnam. This will be the gift I gave to the organizers and the contestants entered the competition.Although a small gift to show affection and goodwill for their contestants this time.
Nam Thanh Truong confident 'bring bells at overseas'
Nam Thanh Truong prepared
- The costumes for nearly half a month to attend the contest and women within the framework of the competition, how you have prepared?
- I was lucky to receive excellent support from many designers. Chung Thanh Phong Anh support evening gown, Long Dung help evening gown and traditional costumes, Cong Tri is the daily dress wearing a confident personality and helped me feel more comfortable participating in operation of the contest. NTK support Tuan Hai embroidered dress and the long serving kettledrums present cultural traditions of Vietnam I used to party charity auction.
- Attending International Manhunt This time, you're confident in yourself what?
- I believe in youth and passion as well as presentation skills on camera, catwalk skills that I have thoroughly practiced throughout time. Images can also be a pride for me, with Manhunt Internationalbody plays an important role in the criteria of the competition anymore so I more confident.
- The pressure is difficult and why?
- Any contest, no matter how big or small, whether domestic or international problems and also have pressure at all. Contest this time, I have to Korea alone, everything must be self-advocacy, not ekip support when participating in water activities. In particular, traditional costumes to wear on my person pretty hard because this is a "battle armor" very sophisticated design and detail. Candidates of the contest are also the top models in the country, this is also part of my stress. Above all, I will take the exam with a good mood. Do your best, do everything possible.
Nam Thanh Truong confident 'bring bells at overseas'
A perfect picture is one of the factors that helped Truong Thanh Nam confidence in the competition
- Among seniors participated ahead of an international beauty pageant, you admire most?
- The person I admire most that he can say Ngo Tien Doan, the first Vietnam with high achievements on the international beauty arena. He predicted with a standard body of knowledge and good communication skills, know yourself stand out among the contestants in the world.
- Step up to study Supermodel contest in 2010 and her role in "End runway", think again when you have regretted their decisions?
- Before deciding on something I have considered the "be" and "lost". Once the decision will never regret my decisions. There is a saying by a local businessman I fully agree that, great idea: "Life is inherently very difficult, so we need to choose. And when I should have chosen to make sacrifices for the selection select it, otherwise life would be a tragedy. " I shall never want her life is tragic at all. I feel I was pretty smart with his choices and satisfaction with current life.
- You have encountered opposition from their families for this choice?
- I was lucky because the family is always watching and always supported my decisions. It is this makes me feel more confident, happier and as reinvigorating the path that I chose.
Nam Thanh Truong confident 'bring bells at overseas'
Nam Thanh Truong always feel lucky and happy to be in every family support his decision.
- Looking back from the Supermodel Contest 2010 to now, you see your life has not changed much?
- My life has changed quite a lot, it's a turning point in my life. When the road is more known than I am, at the movies, go shopping are also many young people recognize and ask for a souvenir photograph, I have many more opportunities to try his hand in the fields of art. But what is there left and right of it, my journey and faced many of the pitfalls, problems and challenges require me to complete alertness and bravery to overcome. At such times, family and friends have always supported me next.
- Not only known from the role model, you also popularly known as an actor in television and theater. According to you, a model to become an actor has advantages and difficulties?
- I see a pattern when they participate in filming the only advantage they have is the beauty that they own appearance. But good looks are only necessary but not sufficient elements to make a professional actor. As you step into the field of movies, not just a model that anyone will need to practice acting skills, explore character psychology. Must be dedicated to practice and listen to the heartfelt comments of directors and of you go ahead to achieve the best acting performance.
Nam Thanh Truong confident 'bring bells at overseas'
Nam Thanh Truong confident 'bring bells at overseas'
- Many artists navigate to the image of a versatile artist, you have to try as a model, actor, what about the field of singing or MC, you have not thought of?
- Currently two out of work actor and model, I also have to focus on school so I have not thought about the crossover into other areas. However, in early November, after returning from the Manhunt International contest, I will attend a friend's mini concert in its role as a singer (laughs).
Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List