Sunday, September 4, 2011


"I do not want to mention that phrase, even hated. I would soon get rid of the nickname," the nice share.

Hang Ngoc Tra want to escape the nickname 'the beautiful breasts dom'
- Runner up in Miss Vietnam globe, Hang think if you have commented that the award in the competition that you attend is not adequate to raise his name, as well as helpful for you to do art?
- I simply think the prize is just the beginning of everything. I am aware that you must have a great effort but the title itself can not make himself immediately be "elevated" up. The title is an advantage for anyone making art, and what is advantageous to do depends a lot on luck and effort. Although people have opinions about how the level of competition that I attended, I still feel happy with everything I have tried and achieved.
- The Vietnamese public are not fully acknowledge the award, the feelings you?
- But I'm also sad! I think the public is a bit misleading when comparing all pageants are like beauty contests in Vietnam. In Vietnam, usually the national competitions and is a great investment. In the competition that I attended by expatriates overseas and highly influential in the Vietnamese community.
Hang Ngoc Tra want to escape the nickname 'the beautiful breasts dom'
- Many people choose to build a good scandal to stand out, you think the opinions that you are following that path?
- Many of the scandal is the order came, accidentally, not due to the beautiful people deliberately erected. Frankly no one wants to stick to the scandal at all, very tired early. Sometimes there is this other story that affects my family, much less want. I think I like many people, not trying to create a scandal that was accidentally double vi.
- "Beauty dom chest," the phrase that is attributed to you, you react?
- I really do not like this phrase, or rather I hate it. I want to be soon out phrases attributed little or ho it.
- Is it because the trouble that your friendship and Elly broken? You learned what the problem was?
- It is my sad story because honestly I do not want to. I've learned to be more careful, more prudent behavior in the incidents.
Owning a fiery body, is it that you feel confident to continuously come out with the bikini photos?
- Frankly, I do not dare get me a beautiful body is on fire. The bikini shoot is one of the models who work as mine alone. I love modeling, likes to be photographed.
Hang Ngoc Tra want to escape the nickname 'the beautiful breasts dom'
- But if not a model anymore, what do you do?
- What are my own plans were hatched for several years and can last one day I'll start with plans and will soon announce.
- The idea is extended Hang Ngoc Tra support behind, you explain why?
- If there is extended support, I have not struggled to worry about me when beauty contests like this.At one side I want to cry because I feel sad miserable too. But I am also fortunate to have brothers, friends, this makes it work, they give me refuge in their boarding house to go on beauty contests. I am very grateful for that.
- Do you ever think a man like it's right for you?
- A man who understands me and loves me sincerely. I like a man love me I can not just eyeing the other women.

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List