Thursday, June 23, 2011



Meet the youngest female DJ and income 'figure eight'Yen Luna - the youngest female DJ in DJ Vietnam village, has won the award for "DJ talent" National 2011, and income is never below 10 million / month.
Meet the youngest female DJ and income 'figure eight'
Yen Luna - the youngest female DJ in DJ Vietnam village

Embark on the world DJ
Yen Luna - the youngest female DJ in DJ Vietnam village
Full name: Nguyen Kim Yen
Date of Birth: 14/09/1993
Art Name: Yen Luna
Experience: 2 years "against the disk."
Music Style: Electro, House (genre with vibrant words)
"Three raising of the nest is professional audio set-up at the cafe, bar. Thanks to the three introduced, I was as student of DJ Training bare (a very famous DJ in Saigon), with tuition 7 million / key. The money from me to cover, accumulated from the time of service, the receptionist "- Yen said.
These days, Yen hardened hands repeatedly having to turn dozens of buttons. Gradually, she can very snap music, past, cut, transfer music ... proficient, even out the mix private institutions. Within three months, Yen DJ can stand on the podium.
"In one to two months to find work, I'm very depressed. DJ is not easy to job training. I have to go to every cafe / bar trying to get beat, leave phone number and wait. During that I would do the reception in many places to learn playing styles of each restaurant "- Yan said.
Meet the youngest female DJ and income 'figure eight'
Yen Luna said the first job very difficult.
Yen received the first contract from a coffee shop on Le Quang Dinh (Vietnam). Yen only about 2 hours in the morning, with 2 million salary / month. Then the nest was a bar owner in Go Vap district invited.
"At the evaluation test, the restaurant was very crowded. Everyone dom me curious. But when I inserted the disk and set the first piece of music, the restaurant began to dance under. At that time, I knew I had scored. Wages at that time was five and a half million VND / month "- Yen said.
Meet the youngest female DJ and income 'figure eight'
Yen Luna participated and won first prize in the competition "talented DJ" by DJ Vietnam organizational meeting.
Awards and shows
Earlier in May, Nest Contest "DJ talent" by DJ Vietnam meeting organization. There are all 107 contestants from different provinces. "Final night, I won!" - Yen happily recalled.
After award, Yen began to DJ in the world of you and the bar owner "to the eye." Yen's show are thicker, with full event Nha Trang, Phan Thiet Hai Phong ...
"Problems countless work. Remember I was" released "in a fairly large bar in the city. First reading was pretty picky in that drive, I stop beating yourself standing snap disc. Customers see me stare, to me you re all present. I have to pull the disc out and put it back to continue. He's consistent veteran DJ "com-men": "You are weak!" - girl to share.
Meet the youngest female DJ and income 'figure eight'
Besides passion, as a female DJ was needed bravery to overcome the temptation.
Besides passion is the field
Environment bar is quite complex. Every day, too, range 2-3am, new home nest. In pursuit of this profession, in addition to interest should also include the field again.
Yan said: "Several times guests wine, I laughed and declined smart. There are also guest DJ on time teasing me onstage. At such times, I have to gently refuse to do not lose heart. If guests too "stubborn", but to little to say to protect it. "
Yen's mother initially was upset because her daughter found themselves soon go on late. "When I picked up the award for" DJ talent, "the mother can understand and sympathize with me.
She said: "It does also support parents, but remember not to lose yourself!" - Yen said. According to HHT

Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List