Wednesday, September 7, 2011


Carol Bartz dismissal was officially launched yesterday (6 / 9), after more than two years Bartz stick with Yahoo under the position of Managing Director (CEO).

Yahoo unexpected 'beheaded' Carol Bartz female general
As soon as the page AllThingD give information about Ms. Bartz fired, Yahoo has officially voiced confirm this information. Tim Morse, director of Yahoo Finance will be appointed as interim CEO before the Board of the company found a new leader.
The move of the Board of Yahoo is said to be quite late, when Yahoo is having on business results rather flat bowl 2 and a half years reign of Carol Bartz. She was brought to Yahoo to take over the CEO position from January 1 / 2009, on behalf of the co-founder Jerry Yang as Yahoo. Despite trying out various measures to save Yahoo is on a downward slide, but the profit of the company (mostly from advertising) is falling about 5% / year intense competitive pressure from rivals such as Google or Facebook.
In the email sent to all employees at Yahoo, Ms. Bartz writes: "I am very sad to inform you that, I just got fired electricity from the President. I had a great time to be working together with you. I hope that the company will have a new development after I left. "
As soon as information is released, Yahoo's stock price rose 6%. Carol Bartz, 63, previously served as president and CEO of the software design of a world of architecture and construction is Autodesk.
Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List