Sunday, July 31, 2011



The pain of the relatives 'prostitute'The girls "florist", the "job" they are considered commodities and impoverishment of society. They must ngup diving in a world of stained ...
Many women consider violence as "normal, should be quiet if you want peace." And so then they are subject to a lifetime obsession with horror the month on "hell".
They must ngup diving in a world full of dishonor, suffered many humiliating.(Artwork)
Hell
Small tall, strokes room ceiling, the experience has swallowed up the identity of the old spring 20. Lan is in grade 11 must dropout burden off the parents. A Capital his place and then wandered into a trap "hell," Lan involved in prostitution activities under the control of a prison.
Lan recalled: "As he told the ride, guests pay for him. I do not know in the. Money to collect all his guests. How many do you go outside, protect the food division. The she asked me how much sharing, I do not know for sure do not see what he's talking. Why half months later he told me to ask the food for the month. A month he put 2 million. And one day he came to me to a dozen guests. I think that sharing a month, they do at least close to 8 million, 9 million. "
Tham has been over a year no longer in pain, writhing with life dirty, but when it comes to the past, I shall not hide her fear of being beaten. "They pressured and hit me very brutally," Tham bitter tears, she stopped a moment and continued: "The men grabbed their hair beat em, they rock and hit my head against the wall. They said if no reception em, they face the canal. After I pressed 5 times so he or she begins receiving guests. Although I have fasted, but they sure as fast as they type. I was locked up in isolation, they should not be the same attention to our customers. "
The pain of the relatives 'prostitute'
Each one a sort of "abuse" not just people but all have left an obsession in the minds, their souls. (Artwork)
After the raid the night with our Festival, the bodies of women have been the boss, and gatekeepers perform sex in the context of forced and unpaid. Not only the experience of individuals having ties with the force, and gatekeepers, and are not paid, Minh - who graduated from a college and 10 years in the profession - said the female sex workers novices often have to hand over the boss, and gatekeepers.
Minh bitterly: "Having sex with gatekeepers is also, much as this guy she liked the new instance. Despite not like but still have to go with it. I myself was once so well even though they do not want. She told all go on with it, it was this bear that another, feared to go, afraid of its type. That goes with it is no money. "
Not stopping there, the sisters have almost all turned into "sex slaves" as a moderate "to serve" all customers to host, do not get paid, and locked up just like animals. Perfume is one of five girls had been all the time turned into sex slaves for about six months, said it was the darkest day in the prostitution of her: "Every one by the before. It is locked themselves in a room and food are just that, full makeup clothes, because the room was very large one, full of the facility to use. I was locked up for six months. They were treated very cruelly. There is something called a ring, on which they feed people eat three meals with the few clothes. If any one good month for you to send a million mothers , but not out loud. They go with their complete mailing back together with her on. One day can be followed in seven guests, also to two dozen guests. Do not handle any money. "
The extreme pain
And when alcohol ecstasy, to increase the "critical" customers to enjoy the sex toys, drugs, drugs.Whatever horror or not, the sisters still have to (or forced) afternoon guests. From this, many women have fallen into a spiral of addiction, lack of family money for smoking, injecting and HIV infection time is.
Huong, one of the female sex workers have many years of addiction ecstasy and use aphrodisiac recalls bitterly: "Feeling tired, feel fear. After three hours in the room was constantly shaking the drug, when out I never feel it again. visitor told me to use aphrodisiacs. I refused but guests drinking juice. Drinking finished I feel very uncomfortable, physiological needs requires very high. Sometimes I was too much for receptions tired, do not do anymore, they verbally and force you. "
Consequences of prostitution was the guest of the Lan is extreme pain, but as she said: "Maybe after this last I forgot to die." Sitting opposite me in the room quiet, warm, Lan recalls: "The customer may not use the time that it has no security that the terrible pain, and vaginal bleeding again. I had to go treatment in private clinics. "
Because resistance is under no reception, Huong was all beat to "live without excess death" to be for the hospital. "Some days I escaped and was arrested for being the boss and the floods 'logistics' pulled out the lobby for the deal that anger. I just remember my head bleeding and passed out ... A few days later the provincial find yourself up in a dark room. They locked himself back, alongside a bowl full of rice stick flies. Make for a few days then. The foot stand that pain too, does not lift well, body soreness "- no pliers Perfume out in tears.
Determine the role of bizarre, bestiality
Spring has been over a year no longer have to live in fear, the humiliation of the makeup world. But when recalling her eyes still not hide the panic, no spirit: "That night I think is complete, normal relations only, but he is very healthy, his relationship has not been 10 minutes I finished the bath ask him again next relationship. Perception 'way "he notes this time no doubt they will stay throughout the night he was tormented and then begin on" the transport head, tail, "then he made the type of bestiality, animal as How will people like that. After the guests, the hotel every time I go see panic mental well being 'demanding' a lot too. "
Also recruited a new female sex workers participating in the three years, told a story about abuse of customers, a fairly rare breed who do not "mode, but there are many cases makes them the most terrible it was there he would like to see them go to the toilet. He started to sit on the platform they need to clearly see the last time you urinate. If it is not going to be sitting there, never to be out loud. He then new relationship with her children. "
Do not just stop at the usual abuse, many customers still make johns sex acts in a "hard worker." This is actually a type of violence against female sex workers sense of "synthesis" of guests johns. Because at the same time they make a lot of violence, such as spirit through verbally abused, insulted; body as beaten, tied to sex; sex unwanted ...
Each one a sort of "abuse" not just people but all have left an obsession in mind, the soul of you. Thuy recalled: "That time he tied them back legs and then I must lie down to him from behind relationships. Now he too is excited about his shock of hair, scratched almost made me panic. Once sex with his guests he just curse at me again. When they hand them to the top of the scratch, they do a lot of action very difficult to describe. For example, natural shout, then they told her to do here and there. Each type, very different. Once they start they made love. They forced me to enough games, you do not lose money, they told me entertain you to serve me. They stuffed rags mouth to be, they do not call it love. He also asked me who crushed on him. "
How where the management of the boss, she is no better distinguished. Hong said: "There was once called her four its sure to serve all free for them. I leave the room they are social and saw three black guy. I have not turned up then it closes four then. That time I next three months at a time, I followed in 2 to 3 hours. It is terrible. Money is not received from her master. In every other delinquents are arrested they go out but do not go , hit me, catch me kneel down, catch them, but she was not going away. It's terrible child abuse. We began the quarter just raped me. "
Time goes by so quietly, so many girls miss sa foot in the place of dishonor on the horse still submerged in disgrace. They had to pay hefty price for the superficial, indulgent lifestyle. Anyhow in a corner of their people still desire was to find myself again, find what I lost. They have lost all but never loses the right of a person.

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List