Friday, August 5, 2011



Kim Kadarshian show 3D curve of the journalShe "super ring 3" is the cover of the publication of a magazine's first 3D world.
"It was wonderful. I really want to reveal but to wait until today can tell you that I will be on the cover of the magazine's first 3D world - World's Most Beautiful . Nick Saglimbeni came with this idea and we had a shoot 'secret' in the desert in California. I worked with Nick many times. He is a photographer of my favorites. Nick always makes people feel comfortable and confident. I can not wait until people see the photos complete with 3D format "- Kim Kardashian eager to" show off "with fans on the blog as soon as the 3D images Her first was released.
However, to wait until 8 / 8, fans can see the full set of special images of Kim as well as the World's Most Beautiful .
On 20 / 8 to, the woman owns three sexiest round the world will float up with the groom Kris Humphries. Share it on the blog, Kim says Vera Wang's designer wedding dress for her big day.
"Vera is a close friend of the family and we had a lot of time talking about this over the years. Therefore, when preparing to dress, she was the first I think. No one design beautiful wedding dress Vera "- Kim Kardashian said.
The first pictures of Kim Kardashian on the magazine World's Most Beautiful :
Kim Kadarshian show 3D curve of the journal
Kim Kadarshian show 3D curve of the journal
Kim Kadarshian show 3D curve of the journal
Kim Kadarshian show 3D curve of the journal
Implementation of the scenes photos of Kim Kardashian

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List