- Recently mở TV coverage shows the frequency of Uyen Trang ... too thick. How to put your fate with this film?
- (Laughs) The film debut of Uyen Trang cũng has come a long way already. movie name is Huong Situation , Phuoc Sang vì production company. I decided to try Simply because I feel the film as very interesting method. Moreover, I cũng Want to try in other roles.
- Method of "orientation" is a person like?
- She was a personality ... Sometimes, nhưng cũng như cả Gentle very disruptive ... canal windfall.Method appears to be weak, Gentle, pen inside is a powerful and full of tricks ... Sometimes Overall, this is a form of evolution as a Psychological complex. Speaking truth to you now, any day, I watch TV now open to Consider acting. ... See more at show and then hated her character. Do not Know Will the audience appreciate how, I do not hate cùng again (laughs).
- Also Uyen Trang there was anything like the characters and other methods?
- Regarding the relatively similar personality, "erratic rain, sun" (laughs). But the lifestyle and handling the Situation is not ... Uyen Trang not like living by the "tricks" cùng method.
- I came across a few episodes and find methods to catch fish even in the hands of love. Uyen Trang has never fallen into The Same Situation?
- Oh, like Page "of 10 fish fingers' muscle! Joke, But That's all in love, I was Extremely serious and dependable. Page wanted to Spend the best things for someone you love and vice versa.
- In love, the page you Want your man like?
- Faithful, charming, talented and have a little appearance.
- Story artist beautiful, talented and not strange in Vietnam dating showbiz giants. Page How about "fundamentalism" is?
- I do not think that trend. Everyone has the right to choose who to love, in line with thinking, the ability and the demands of chính nó. Familiar one, too, is "important is happiness ...
- Home hope in her role and this film?
- Will I hope the audience love Uyen Trang with the starring role, as it has Uyen Trang favorite singer in the role. I always wanted to devote Himself to art, nothing is more fun to pursue my passion and publicly accepted. directional debut film is compared sure things nhiều sẽ có thể như muốn chúng.Hopefully in the future, will have multiple roles and scripts to Uyen Trang is more devoted to the cinema ...
- What music projects, why? Not sharp and Home Cinema coast "neglect" to sing, huh?
- Of course not already! Music has always been "paramount priority" for me. Due Uyen Trang music that's out now, how is singing? Music has always brought me more joy, energy, emotions, successes and Opportunities to continue to live with your Dreams ...
- Has released five albums, music production Uyen Trang What next?
- In addition to music projects Homeland was "not an Appointment" with the audience vài times this year, Page Plans to release a music album Sen, Vol.6 album Some clips of music and dedicated fans.
I'm planning the filming crew. Page wanted each song is a story song họ transfer content to sing. cũng This page is an Opportunity to satisfy the passion of her acting again.
Theo the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications
0 comments:
Post a Comment