Wednesday, June 8, 2011



Sĩ quan Hải quân chuyển giới thành vũ nữ múa cộtA former male officer Royal Navy unveils his new status as dancers, pole dancers, after performing the sex change.
According to the Daily Mail , Ms. Natasha Gray (48 years), had been called the David Payne, has admitted himself as a lesbian at age 28. However, four years ago, "father" has a child it became real women when she is breast surgery and hormone treatment.
Natasha Gray she was a male officer in the Royal Navy.
"I knew when I was 4 years old female. I should have been born to the female body, "she Natasha forehead. "I'm not viewed as a woman at that, since the 1960s, people did not accept this. Therefore, I also have a girlfriend. "
Natasha lives in North Tyneside (UK) with 21-year-old son and his girlfriend Mary. She says that her dancing 5 years ago. Natasha began to study with latin rhythms, but can not keep up, so dance teacher suggested she moved to the pole dancers. Although at first expressed surprise and Natasha resisted, but later she confirmed that advice is correct.
Sĩ quan Hải quân chuyển giới thành vũ nữ múa cột
Natasha is now a dancer pole dancers.
"That's a jump bad reputation, but it suits me. I participated in two dance competitions and won the second column, "Natasha said. "At the last contest, I was shivering. But when performing, I am not aware of who you are and feeling very excited. "
Currently, Natasha is a teacher in charge at Middlesbrough class pole dancers.

Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List