I am a girl looking appearance, graduated with honors. I trust that this morning we will have a better future. But life is never perfect for anyone. I'm really stuck.
Although qualified, but I just love a 12th grade education, no job stability. But he is very good, my love, my parents also loved him. But my friend was different, people have said that our love will never achieve anything. Sadly, I also noticed the that.
My thoughts and his very different. I recently graduated and want to find a stable job before you consider marriage, but he repeatedly urged the wedding. He has so often requires me, I do not agree, he sure does not love him and trust him. But we are in the same sequence becomes strokes so I also alluring. From that day on, he more or to ask me more. Anyway he told me later that his wife will then have nothing but problems.
Marry me, I want so much but really I do not know what to do when he has no job security, poor family back again, I am afraid. I also was born into poor families, the parents quarrel all day long, just because of money disagreements. Therefore, I determined to learn to escape from poverty. And more important, I was responsible for three small siblings at home. So talk to me at this wedding is not possible.
But I think boys are too simple. He said: "Get on with what I still go to work and for my family, then living in the hostel as it is now." Where life so easy. I told him to do then worry about saving to go, 3 years or consider marriage. But he insisted on not listening. Now I do not know how anymore, I'm really stuck. If he broke, if someone loves and accepts me - a girl was not innocent? But love him, I feel very tired because I want my husband to be the backbone of the family, not like him so bad. My friend advised: "You have more pain then, why choose a man like that for more pain?". I really do not have the human hunger for riches, but I was too afraid of the poor and mainly my family needs me. But my boyfriend did not even know it. What do I do now?
0 comments:
Post a Comment