| According to the Telegraph , Mr Dale Price has 170 fun costumes to greet his son's bus Rain Price (16 years), when he passed his home in American Fork, Utah. |
| Dale dressed as a creepy clown. |
| When the father and children have also read the newspaper sitting leisurely on the pedestal toilet door to greet their children to school. |
| "This is a way to express that my family are very interested in Rain," Mr. Price said. |
| "When I first published this work, I was shocked. It was the first day of the year 2 and I do not want to see my father wearing his wedding greet," he confesses the Rain. |
| "But you are learning how to support my father's eccentric. They always look forward to the time the bus went through my house to see him wearing nothing today", he continued talking about his father. |
| However, he did not want to encourage her father to do so eccentric. "I would not award him, but his reward is seeing my embarrassment," Rain expressed dissatisfaction. |
| Mr. Price said that she must try very hard to get in the holiday costumes. Most costumes are borrowed from friends and neighbors. |
| Tuesday 2 / 6, the last day of school of Rain, Mr. Price was with his son waving pirate costume, which he kept from the previous Halloween. |
| "I want this to go with my son throughout the rest of his life," Mr. Price said. "It can do it with the children and told them, 'If I was mortified with his father, look at the example of his grandfather'." |
| Mr. Price was amputated leg because a motorbike accident 30 years ago. |
| Mr. Price in the ninja costume. |
| White rabbit character in the movie Alice in a fairytale . |
| Jedi Knight in the movie Star Wars . |
| A musician. |
| In Harry Potter costume. |
Doctor. |
Chicken. |
Rain and his father and Dale Price. |
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Posted by Unknown on 9:52 AM with No comments
Categories: Surprising Videos and Photos, World News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment