Wednesday, June 8, 2011



Di Yến Quỳnh: ‘Hoài Linh ủng hộ tôi chuyển giới’
Beautiful transsexual, said right from the thinking and perception, she said bring her soul and personality of the woman. And Hoai Linh - his brother, who always support you when you decide to change gender.
Di Yen Quynh met was back in Vietnam recently, she's on track for Lam Hung concerts and on tour in the Central Provinces, also made the album vol.5 enlist. She looks young in real life and if not, nobody can guess Di Yen Quynh is beautiful transsexual by slender physique and gestures are gentle, feminine.
Before the talk, she said do not stop talking about her life anymore, she said many things and then not want to repeat. She wanted to talk about Hoai Linh - friend, very close with his brother, who also gave her the name "Di Yen Quynh" after the sex change - meaningful names to help you freeze on the way singing. Along Dam Vinh Hung , Duong Trieu Vu Di Yen Quynh it is one of three persons named Hoai Linh and behave like brothers in a family.
Along Dam Vinh Hung , Duong Trieu Vu Di Yen Quynh it is 1 in 3 people were named in Hoai Linh Vpop
Hoai Linh expensive show to be named because
Hoai Linh and I know each other before I move about, then I go overseas, but singing is not known, was not invited to show as much as now. Every once in Vietnam, I often went to the family's hotel in Hoai Linh, we usually go every morning to exercise together and talk funny.
By going for a while, I returned to Canada, Hoai Linh was busy with work on tour. Before deciding to move about, I call Hoai Linh said his intention, Hoai Linh first did not believe and think I do not dare shy. But as I speak seriously, the Spirit is very supportive and said please do what you feel most comfortable.
After sex change, I led her husband to Vietnam to visit family and Hoai Linh. He complimented me more feminine. Hoai Linh I'm glad hubby and I are very close by Linh see my husband gentle honesty.Thus, we are increasingly close. When I see big scandal, the first person I called was Hoai Linh, Linh told me to calm down, judging and the solution ... then I saw everything go a lot of relief.
Di Yến Quỳnh: ‘Hoài Linh ủng hộ tôi chuyển giới’
Di Yến Quỳnh: ‘Hoài Linh ủng hộ tôi chuyển giới’
When I talk to will to sing Hoai Linh, Hoai Linh very happy and said he would think to put me in the name appropriate. Based on birth date, type of music I sing but put me in Hoai Linh Di Yen Quynh name.
According Hoai Linh Thi Quynh Quynh means a beautiful flower, a beautiful girl, also named Nest like the singer Bao Yen - my idol. Seeing my husband injured too so Hoai Linh truly want to give them your husband is going on my name. My husband is very happy when I called her and they had called to thank Hoai Linh.
Di Yen Quynh my name originate from, and also since called Di Yen Quynh then good luck to me more. I'm always grateful for the professional and very grateful Hoai Linh. Hoai Linh on stage is fun, funny but in the Spirit'm serious. Linh treat me like family, always have to remind myself that I rise to deal with any situation. Hoai Linh is now to watch my step on the career path.
So, when 6-year-old girl
I underwent major surgery was horrible and now I fear the knife ago. Not everyone is successful transsexual, sometimes I read so startled. Anyway still find myself lucky, since in my heart thanks for being with myself, I was the dress instead of wearing jeans or a rigid map man.
Before I was also very hot, but now I know more control, they are also wearing the feminine, the more I listen to Buddhist vegetarians and more.
Right after that my perception is that I know a girl then, I learned very well on small, often ranked as one class and class leader for many years. I am good at general knowledge, quick thinking, so I soon knew a girl in spirit, also about 6 years old. I like playing with girls, like to play jump rope, lying on the hammock which swung down to the hair loose it, I often took her sister's satin pants to wear ...
Di Yến Quỳnh: ‘Hoài Linh ủng hộ tôi chuyển giới’
I still do not know when it sad, make you be 10 years old, being teased a friend to my parents that my ears are beginning to know her daughter is sad.
Parents extremely shocked to hear my daughter, because I was her respect for the destination they Pham. When I decided to offshore the whole family does not agree, then use a transsexual I became their daughter, causing the shock. If I was a boy, the wealth and land are so many but I can not seemed to care.
I passed all, from her story is the target religious, wealth, land, family ... to live with yourself. When the world decides to move, afraid to tell my father because my father was the chief. After the surgery done, my mother said, he had come up ... but now that he has accepted me and loved me, especially when I had a happy family.
I was also lucky because she loved me, I support what I do. I know I'm gay, but in front of my parents, my family lived on lies, not me. Every time people talk to me is my wife goosebumps, afraid.My day of surgery, she sat at home for several hours prayer line, says while shaking to tears because of concern for children. I woke up there in the boys-who have always supported me, my pain can not sleep, pain relievers do not xi mild pain lasting up to two months, and there are times when the pain made me grace hatred for surgery (laughs).
Di Yến Quỳnh: ‘Hoài Linh ủng hộ tôi chuyển giới’
Every time you go home, I usually hide in the house, my husband surprised, but just do not understand why people get used to it I took him upstairs. Now every time I go home, people are injured and would always take pictures.
I do not regret that he had decided to move the world, I think it was the right decision. Before that, I'm a man, but women should take heart very hard to find a mate for themselves, they come to you just to take advantage of it. His farewell, pretending they are sad, they've just had a dating other women, I've fallen into that case.
Now, maybe I'm the happiest woman, luck has smiled at me. I have a family, a loving husband and was living with her female instinct.
Di Yến Quỳnh: ‘Hoài Linh ủng hộ tôi chuyển giới’
Di Yến Quỳnh: ‘Hoài Linh ủng hộ tôi chuyển giới’
According to the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List