Defender Eric Abidal said that Lionel Messi will not encounter any obstacles on the path of winning the title "Golden Ball" 3 consecutive times in 2011. Messi its high current is extremely impressive. 23-year-old striker scored 53 goals in 55 appearances, helping Barcelona dominated La Liga and Champions League.
As the comments of Sir Alex Ferguson, "the defense is difficult enough certainty and flexibility to control a player like Messi." Therefore, Messi almost no competitors in the race to the title of Ballon d'ors.
Eric Abidal also have the same opinion like that. "I can predict very well. Two years ago, I told Leo that he could win 3 consecutive Golden Ball. Everything I guess is proving true "- the Frenchman said.
| Messi had two consecutive years as the owner of the title "Golden Ball" |
Eric Abidal is a good example of players through illness to devote to football. He had to undergo liver surgery in the previous season, but still determined to return to the pitch. UEFA Champions League in 2010, he was awarded the honor of the team was the first to raise the trophy.
"The first goal and my only play is to continue. Attached to the end of his career with Barca is my dream. My current contract with the team expired in 2011, and I believe they would extend my contract. "
31-year-old defender Eric Abidal was 100 times more appearances for the Catalan club since moving to the Nou Camp in 2007 from Lyon. According to the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications
0 comments:
Post a Comment