Sunday, May 8, 2011



"For me, home has a whistle only added, never going to build a new dam." Military eloquent statement about "great wife, little wife" of his.
Khi đàn ông 'chỉ thêm chứ không bớt'
Artwork
I played 10 years with the Army contraction. With Friends, Army life is, but the romance between men and women, he is the result ... bad. Age 26, he married a beautiful wife like a dream 9X. But just about the bride's husband took up his stomach 3 months, re-dedicate more time children, into trying new military spouses together two or three months many problems arose. It is also an excuse to lock who promiscuous as the Army soon find out how to amuse. Italian troops want to suggest that, despite marriage law allows only one wife, a husband, he is still excess capacity "in a business card can fly." Listen to the words "without conscience" of the guy you just know that I laugh weakly, wondering: "When a new woman emerged happy when the men are still greedy, so selfish?". And if you ever thought of me at the same time he was to suffer two women - women who were foolish to believe that I have great location in the heart of a man - a heart that can Features "consider saying" to have no end.  Happiness does not cry, but I see the hurt in her eyes intensive halo, hear every word in the bitterly she said. Perhaps before the courage confided these things, she had many sleepless nights of constant struggle with yourself to go to the final decision. But I, as a close friend of another man without conscience, albeit not want to still be trying to defend him, the forehead, should be admonished for the trade that Hanh tried to continue this battle for her husband. Sun makes bad land, the Army met Happiness - the girl has beauty just brilliant, as chief sales a design company. No idea poured troops into the ears of my bile, which she accepted what to do with him and the 3rd who silently. Had the opportunity to contact Hanh many times, I know she is who knows but for the trot to the net sa new love so blindly. So, I'm injured and sympathy for Happiness more, even see what she is doing is sin. Until one day, then show off to meet me Happiness is a second pregnancy, but in the mood ... extreme frustration. She said, voice full of bitterness: "He thanked heaven she must pay the price then. In this country, she could not patience anymore. I'll leave her children to return to his wife. She has not followed the other then. It was not before her body. There is not doubt her dream did he treat her like that. I would rather he go dating other children, she also would support more humiliating. She does not accept life Where is the common life husband ...".  The story is clearly ending, but I guess 90% of both women would have lost, and the glorious victor is none other than man named "uncontrolled greed" is my friend. By general rules, women are heavily responsible for their children, they had soft heart, especially before the guy "cunning" way. I was not surprised by the executive said. Because before that, "man without conscience" told me all suffering. I asked him: "Why so promiscuous? Hanh Living with her then leave the other sarcophagi she go?". Pop his eyes at me: "What Wild. Remove it, his son who looks? It accepted that my little wife."And then, closing the story, he begged me to choose the advice of the hands of Happiness forgive him this time, by "men from the ancient metal releases in seven cards is nothing so strange?". Man before marriage, in love is no exception. Recently a girlfriend to share email: "I fell in love and he was 5 months. Formerly he and I have had lovers. He broke his ex because they do not like each other. Gradually he faded to see love, do not still love her anymore. He told her his administration too tight, do you feel deprived of their liberty and under pressure. In the distance she felt he did not miss anything, every time she heard the same phone shall be implemented as such. But he was sure she was very kind, good for him and his family very much. At first, he agreed because love is touched by her concern for him. After they broke up some time, he met you and love you. He said that this was the first real feelings of love. Love is not how long it is between you and me happened a couple of small friction. Mainly errors in children. Because sometimes the hard way, that people should love their children or to many.Sometimes the baby is about to tear. Recently, some small contradictions, sometimes he told me to let him have some air to breathe. He's tired because every time two kids arguing. I was crying a lot and asked him not sure he said now he can not answer, he needs time to think. I know he still loved me. Because when we met, he still treats me like never have happened. You see what he was very worried and came to me immediately. However, his little phone, texted me more. Now I do not know what to do. Themselves waited because I did not know how this will happen again. Day she phone him several times. But he is not cruel to make her sad to pick up. I was sad and scared to lose him again. Now I have to do? Hope everybody help me. " Not hard to see his son's intentions in the story above. Obviously, he did not want to bear down more.The torment, the responsibility is just an excuse. In fact, in my heart he would be receiving the feelings of both girls, hence the so-called "I have not answered," I need time to think "as a way to extend time "promiscuous" her. Also during this period, former lover or phone him and say he is still waiting (she was waiting for his 5 years). Day she was also a long phone conversation. Finally, he told me he felt unable to bring happiness to you, then fear will make you want to say goodbye so hard. He said the ones you love and dedicate my heart is, but can not leave her because she gave birth, waiting for him. At your side, he is unhappy because he found guilty, tormented, difficult as she does on the phone. Well do not talk of these good men or bad, honest or deceitful, but their greed is real. Maybe you guys "bad" my right. It is part of the nature of men has been proven through all time. Suddenly, I suddenly remembered a saying of his grandfather. I have three wives to him. My father after his second coming, when she does intend to "revolt", he said only a single sentence: "I do not know. She does like to put me off. But I did not give her any." And so he quelled all "mutiny".
Shortly after, the Army would leave his young wife pregnant to tenants living with Hanh. Needless to marriage, marriage, birth Hanh Hoang Quan a daughter. With practice, so is probably enough, she did not rate skeptical about military families do not accept her, or something like that again and again quirks Military divorce. Happiness is probably completely confident I was holding the body and tiny hearts of Army, therefore, marriage registration documents which make any sense.

Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List