Wednesday, May 11, 2011



"I've declared my love to 18 years, but now we broke up some time," actor "Nhat Ky Vang Anh" share.
Diễm Hằng: 'Hối hận vì dành nhiều thời gian cho chuyện tình cảm'
Diem Hang

- After quite a long time silent, life and current work of you?
- My life the past couple of things have changed and have to do, and spirit are not very good so he suspended most of recreational activities in a long time. But this year my life was better, quite a lot of work and tight schedule. I'm trying to bring back the company and development activities, while I was taking leading roles in sitcom programs they own story of director Tuan Zhao. I also received the invitation overlapped the music and advertising, most recently I have received an invitation to host the new game show for children's television. I spent the remaining time to practice and learn what you like and missing. I like learning when conditions permit.
- Please share a little about the role and content of his new movie?
story we are doing as long 300 episode sitcom genre. The film revolves around the lives of three protagonists Tue Minh, Hoang Tu Bach and Le Na and the other takes you about their lives and thoughts of the young people today. I assumed the character insight, a little girl lived with her ​​grandfather, soul, wearing glasses, like reading novels, is an advisor is a "bad". But besides the innocent, the insight was a little girl very inner life. The film with the script closely, cute and funny, gentle hopes received a lot of affection from the audience throughout the country.
- Experience of acting in films before have helped you in how this new role?
- This is a character much younger than I am outside. Compared with the previous films, then again I get a role as a teen. The first role has given me great experience for me to grasp the "nature" of this character insight.
Diễm Hằng: 'Hối hận vì dành nhiều thời gian cho chuyện tình cảm'
- At age teen no more, but the grades appear very much the image of a girl child quickly, Lem fled. Every person ever said that you fear "of the gun to hear"?
- I also said that this role is very much younger than me. Minh Tue 16 years old and I was 23 then.Upon receipt of this role I've been gaining weight for the character up a bit. I also think the audience will issue a bit "tired" when I see teenagers play a role as such. But people say khhi I wear my school uniform look no different from students in grade 6 (laugh). I'm sure the little people and now is a bit more plump. Can also say this is the role of a teen my last, so I will be out this role as well.
- The name of the goods' is known for the cult series "Vang Anh Diary." These days, the friendship between the Ganges and the rest of the cast film was how?
- Also a long no one questions Nhat Ky Vang Anh again, also shrinkable About LinkBacks 3 years.Now everyone is grown up and should have its own ngiep it when we have the opportunity to meet.The person I most frequent is he Manh Quan, I regarded him as his brother.
- Each plays a new role as "director" of a company to develop artistic talents. You can share a little about the job?
- My company set up to work on organizing events and training for gifted children, put up performances. Director said the real big too, I just have a little office thing. I was very young and not having these problems may start as early as the company is inevitable. Can say is that I have failed and to halt the company's activities but have failed due to the future I will certainly do better and be successful.
- For individuals, the constant drama and executive work of the relevant companies have little to no other?
- Filming and do business and is two things totally different. One is alive with character, very soft and one is yourself, always be sober calculation. But both are related to the entertainment field and can also support each other when necessary.
- Each publicity in the press about personal feelings. When will people will see the grades "to float"?
- On romance I've ever publicly that's when I was 18 and until now I have now said farewell for a time. I regret having spent too much time and spirit to this story. I still see it as past memories, so you never asked me to float they do not know. I need to spend more time for his career and his life is now necessary and flowers into the car after I met a good man, intelligent and successful.
Diễm Hằng: 'Hối hận vì dành nhiều thời gian cho chuyện tình cảm'

Categories:

0 comments:

Translate This Page

    Unordered List